A Suit That Fits was founded in 2006 as the worlds first online Bespoke Tailor. Our mission was simple and remains to this day, to make bespoke tailoring accessible to all – no longer exclusively reserved for the elite.
In no time at all word spread. We were the recipients of a number of awards and began to accelerate our mission at speed, shifting from just online and trading from multiple locations across the UK.
To date we operate from over 30 locations and have successfully made over 100,000 bespoke garments proudly becoming the UK’s largest bespoke tailoring company.
As we grew it was clear that there was an opportunity for us to disrupt the British clothing industry as a whole. We now proudly manufacture bespoke shirts, overcoats and casualwear in addition to our amazing suits.
Every garment is uniquely designed with the customer, before being made in-house at our amazing production unit in Kathmandu Nepal.
In line with our “Bespoke for all” mission we recognize that our pricing must reflect this.
Our bespoke suits start at just £299, ranging up to £1799 – we really do aim to stock something for everybody regardless of budget.
Our bespoke shirts start from just £50.
- Ethical + low cost
- Wholly owned in-house production unit
- Scalable to support growth
- Proven acquisition support
- Rapidly scalable franchise model
- Developed with best in field creatives
- Supportive of international and future scale
- Excellent operational team
- Proven advisors & board
BEST IN CLASS TECH
- Bespoke and revolutionary technology to accommodate unique model.
- 400+ Investors helping drive success
- Supporting through our investor platform