BECOME A FIT EXPERT
Many talented people would love to be working in the fashion industry and make a successful (and lucrative) career from it. However, retail salaries are lower than other industries. Therefore, often, the go-getters who have a passion for tailoring and fashion leave to go to other industries where they can earn more. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
From our findings, these types of people fall into 3 categories:
- A proven business developer who has a passion for fashion and customer service, but does not work in fashion as there did not seem like an opportunity to earn well within it.
- Retail Store Manager who has hit a ceiling but wants to progress and is willing to learn new skills to do so.
- A mini-business owner (e.g. a Stylist, wedding planner) who would like another avenue to significantly increase their earnings.
Sound like you? Leave your details to find out more about our 2-week course, the opportunity, and if it all goes well your future working in an industry that you are passionate about.
YOU ARE IN CONTROL
Being a Fit Expert offers you the ability to decide the level of time and commitment you want to devote to your independent business – whether that is part-time or full-time. You can choose where and when you work, and choose how you structure your business. The rewards depend on how much effort you put in and that is the number one benefit that our current Fit Experts love; the choice is up to you.
You can have confidence in knowing you have the full support of A Suit That Fits; a successful, credible and international company. You will have access to an unrivalled bespoke tailoring operating model and technology platform with quality products that your friends, neighbours and business contacts already love.
It is easy to get started and you do not need to have any previous experience. When you successfully pass your evaluation at the end of the 2-week course, you will work closely with our Business Development Director. You will be given all of the knowledge, guidance and know-how to ensure you scale your business. If you do well, we do well, so we will work night and day to ensure your success.
Bespoke tailoring is a combination of service and product. The cornerstone of A Suit That Fits reputation is ensuring customer delight with Bespoke Tailoring. We believe in “Bespoke for All”.
As a Fit Expert, you’ll be marketing, measuring and fitting – always ensuring that your client is delighted with your service. In return, we offer the a second-to-none comprehensive bespoke tailoring platform. Our previous customers love our company largely because we carefully screen and train all of our Fit Experts to exceptional standards.
The 3 aspects which will ensure you are a successful Fit Expert and repeatedly delight customers are:
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and ruthlessly organise your time. Bespoke tailoring is not as simple as standard retail. There can be multiple fittings with a single order so you must be organised.
- Being comfortable with computer systems. We are the most advanced technology platform in our industry. Everything is entered into a system so you must be comfortable with systems.
- Drive to grow your business and ability to execute. We will give you all of the tools and training required to scale your business. However, you must be willing to do what it takes and execute these learnings.
If this sounds like you, find out more by completing the ‘Get Started’ Form.